unless people are a real fan, you ask who was the killer in Friday the 13 part 1, most get it wrong. that is funny.
coming up, which was everyones favorite Nightmare on elm street movie and Friday the 13th???
my favorite nightmare would have to be either 3 or 4, i also liked the back story that Freddys Dead showed, too bad they had to go and screw up the series with Wes' New Nightmare...
and for Friday the 13th, definitely jason takes manhattan
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
unless people are a real fan, you ask who was the killer in Friday the 13 part 1, most get it wrong. that is funny.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i've asked that question to so many people, and i cant believe that they actually get it wrong??....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
haha yeah just like Drew Barrymoore in Scream huh? lol
My favorite NOES would probably be 1 & 3, Freddys Dead absolutely sucked. Though the back story was pretty cool as you mentioned. New Nightmare wasnt bad at all, some things I liked about it some things I didnt. Though it wasnt as bad as NOES 2, 5 or Freddys Dead.
My favorite Friday? I dont really have a favorite, they are all pretty much the same movie recycled over and over. Though the ones that stand out the most are 1 and 2. 3 was cool because he got the hockey mask though not much else happened, 4 was alright but Corey Fieldman freaked me out at the end. haha The rest I probably like equally the same.
Bookmarks